Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Most Ridiculous Sporting Event I've Ever Heard Of!!!

Well on the news last week there was the announcement of 5 Cricket test matches being played against England and the West Indies. This event happens yearly, and the winner of every match every player in the team gets 1 million dollars!!! and they are doing this just to make the game more interesting!!!!
I know crazy aye.
Post your thoughts about this event and say is Cricket already a popular game. Is this money getting spent well.
Have your say.

HamilTRON

1 comment:

Kitty Milo said...

Nah, this money is not being spent well. cricket players shouldn't have to give their all in a test match to win money and then not give it their all in the REAL match because they'll think of it as "no big deal". I don't know much about cricket but I know that I love watching it.
Thanks
Bye
:-)
p.s-please visit my blog and comment lol
Thanks
Bye
:-)